You will need:
- Balls of Yarn
- Colored Pencils
- Tempera Paint
- Cotton Swabs
- Bird Foot Stamp
1. Draw a tree branch across paper using various colored pencils.
2. Use small ball of yarn to dip in paint and print a head. Use larger ball of yarn to print a circle of paint for the body.
3. Use a finger to add detail on bird in a contrasting color(s) for an eye and a beak and chest feathers.
4. Dip whole side of pinky finger into paint and print several tail feathers and a couple wing feathers off of the body.
5. With a cotton swab create several flowers around bird with a contrasting color for the center. Paint a few leaves with a fingertip.
6. Mount on another colored sheet of paper. Use bird foot stamps to create border around bird.